partybarackisinthehousetonight: “haha yeah” [i awkwardly chuckle pretending i know what you just said]
pansexualprincess: if you’re a male human in my life then i’ve definitely spent some amount of time thinking about what your dick’s like so think about that for a second
ripstudwell: blackromney: ripstudwell: im confused probably like 92% of the time well what about the other 8 percent huh?
You are terrifying and strange and beautiful. Something not everyone knows how...– Warsan Shire (via fakeville)
Person: What state do you live in?
donkeykongcountry2: “i dont care about looks” LIAR YOU’RE A LIAR YOU ARE LYING
Anonymous asked: I love you!!
aminamomina said: fuck that anon once i had an anon tell me i looked like a soccer mom after i posted a selfie and that like ruined my whole day but this was funny
Anonymous asked: i dont think anyone would really fall in love with you
Anonymous asked: you're always sexually frustrated and it's hard to imagine you being in love because you're always down for the D with anyone who's cute.
My memory loves you; it asks about you all the time.– Jonathan Carroll (via larmoyante)
deerlicious: thanks to tumblr i dont find a lot of things funny anymore literally the only kind of stuff i laugh at now are things like this
friend: there's a life outside the internet
me: send me the link
sandandglass: My cellphone is basically just a clock sitting in my pocket because nobody contacts me
I hope the exit is joyful and I hope never to return.– Frida Kahlo (via elleduzitwell)
i like my body when it is with your body. It is so quite a new thing. Muscles...– e. e. cummings (via ryandonato)
dont judge me for things i did a few seconds ago ive changed since then
kawrying: so its 2:17 am and my window is open and i burped really loudly and i heard someone yell “what the fuck”